Magento Web Design and Development
Our expertise and experience in the Magento platform ensure faster development time and guaranteed leads for any industry. We have been designing efficient Magento e-Commerce websites to help companies achieve their goals.
Our first step is to learn, understand and identify opportunities for your company.
Magento Commerce is one of the most widely deployed e-commerce platforms in the world, and with good reason. Options ranging from basic open-source implementation to a full-blown Enterprise Digital Commerce stack means there is a Magento fit for every business. At AFOM, we focus on implementing new instances of Magento Commerce Cloud.
As organizations try to better the online shopping experience for their customers, the e-commerce landscape also keeps changing. Magento is the industry standard for e-commerce websites with its creative web design, sensible content and modern architecture. It ticks all the right boxes when it comes to an online shop’s requirements. It is agile, scalable, and SEO-friendly. It has new and feature-rich web-stores for target audiences, built-in with Amazon and eBay integration.
Implementing a Magento support solution is where AFOM’s technical expertise shines through. Our team acts as the bridge between a client and the Magento technical support teams across the globe. Working with expert architects and developers to bring you the best of both worlds.
Creating an entire online store from scratch, rebuilding with data migration or a complete re-engineering process all depends on the expertise of the team working for you. There are advantages and disadvantages to each method. Decisions should be made with valued business inputs and technical expertise.
Our first step in Magento Web Development is to learn, understand and identify opportunities for your company. Our developers in Magento will audit your current application and evaluate your business, workflows, processes, and requirements during the discovery phase.
That gives us an idea about where you are currently positioned. We then go on to develop a strategy to provide a Magento e-Commerce site to help you reach the next level of your business. To achieve your desired corporate goals, all aspects of the creation of the site, including platform choice, design, Benutzer IT / UX, hosting, catalog structure, SEO, etc., have to be planned.
A blueprint is then designed for your Magento E-commerce deployment after careful requirement analysis. Appropriate deadlines, milestones, and scrum sessions will keep you up to date with the progress of your Magento E-commerce development. Here we include client inputs to optimize the design of your website for your target audience. During this stage, wireframes for your Magento store are shared to give you an idea of the finished product and propose changes as desired.
One of our key objectives is the establishment of a Magento e-commerce store that reflects your business. For the best immersive user experience, your Magento website should express the colour, feel and tone of your business brand. Our Magento experts design a site according to your specific needs with Magento Customization. Integrate UI design elements to make it easy for users to navigate optimally.
A stunning design, in combination with an efficient UI, will help you improve the retention of users in your e-Commerce store
- As soon as the Magento e-Commerce solution is ready our developers to integrate it with your current software. You will then need to integrate your online store with several third-party platforms to maximize your business potential for further functionality. Once you have moved to Magento, all third-party software must be optimized for your Magento business.
- Our development architects from Magento possess the technical expertise to include a CRM in your store. We ensure a smooth integration into your new website through the use of the open-source architecture.
- It is easy to manage and process orders if you are a tiny shop with only a few visitors and a few items in your stock. You certainly need professional help when you have products made from various suppliers and prices that need to change automatically. Not to mention daily shipments processed by a separate company or centre of completion or be required to upgrade a POS or bookkeeping system.
- We help you integrate a POS system, a fulfilment company and data feeds to automate your business with a Magento store.
- The main aim at this stage is Magento Launch & Deployment, and QA testing. When you’re happy with your performance, web design and design, we’ll launch your e-commerce shop in Magento. Our developers in Magento support you in the seamless adoption of the new platform, and our immersive training courses ensure that you can run the shop on your own.