PAY PER CLICK MANAGEMENT
Developing relationships with the right audience at the right time is the key to direct marketing. Any marketing effort’s crucial components are PPC management or Pay Per Click Management. It also provides a wider reach for your target audience. Including targeted user data needed for a great PPC management campaign.
Pay Per Click Management and Search Engine Optimization
An effective Pay Per Click management solution lets your business compete quickly for phrases. Securing these phrases using earned media methods such as SEO optimization takes even longer. A PPC campaign offers more control over results than organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Ranking your website organically on search engine result pages (SERPs) should be a long term goal. However, a solid Pay Per Click campaign management can create traffic almost instantly through use of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and more. AFOM is equipped to combine Paid Search and SEO optimization to let your business generate a synergy that mutually improves the performance of both channels.
PPC Management and Content Marketing
Shareable content focused display advertising networks and Social media platforms presents an exciting and rewarding opportunity. This helps a business release the right assets to their target market and thereby attracting referrals and citations. However, if wrong assets are released on the wrong platforms, a business can incur losses as well as far less return on investments. AFOM has extensive experience leveraging advertising platforms to support and improve return on content marketing efforts.
Get your brand in front of the right customer, in the right place, at the right time, and on the right device.
Increase Return on Investment (ROI), increase revenue and reduce marketing cost.
Provide solutions for lead generation, ecommerce, dashboards, display marketing and international businesses.
- Search Marketing – Identify and eliminate poor-performing key phrase variants and setting up new high-performing phrases for use in Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Display Advertising and Remarketing – Reach high value audiences using geographic, behavioural, and contextual targeting, as well as recapturing lost visitors using remarketing.
- Ecommerce and Product Listing Ads (PLA) – Execute seasonal and long term strategies, shopping campaigns and comparison shopping campaigns.
- Social Media Advertising – Target audiences on all major social platforms, including. Social Media PPC, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more!
- Conversion Optimization – Extensive usability services spanning, user testing, functional testing, landing page optimization, heuristic/cognitive analysis and more.
- Analytics and Attribution Support – Troubleshooting and identifying digital measurement opportunities.